Lab128 - Best Practices
Unleash the power of Lab128 by taking these lessons. It doesn't take too long to work through the lessons and it will save many hours ahead. If you take an entire course, you will understand the full potential of the tool and will see why it surpasses the competition. Lab128 is full of pleasant surprises, so even if you are familiar with the tool, you will definitely learn something new.
The prerequisite for these lessons is having Lab128 installed and running. You will need to be connected to an Oracle instance. Any test database, even a very small and inactive one, is OK for these courses.
- Lesson 1. General Assessment of the State of Oracle Instance.
- Lesson 2. Active Session History (ASH). Wait Event-Based Tuning with Activity Explorer.
- Lesson 3. SQL Explorer and SQL Statistics-Based Tuning.
- Lesson 4. All about graphical charts.
- Lesson 5. Saving performance data and working with saved data.